Beach Access: No
Avg. Room Prices: $$$
The Beacon Hotel is an iconic Art Deco Hotel located in the Ocean Drive. If you’re thinking about staying in one of the “postcard hotels” be aware that the rooms and bathrooms are going to be smaller than you are used to. The common areas of this hotel are all well maintained and have a funky eclectic style to them. While the rooms are on the small side, everything looks like it’s been updated.
Aside from its classic facade one of the best things about this hotel is it’s centrally located in the heart of South Beach. It’s within walking distance for many of the most popular Miami Beach restaurants and nightclubs. The downside of being in the middle of everything is that it can get really noisy at night, and stay noisy later than you would expect. Another great thing about this hotel is its proximity to Miami Beach. The beach is located right across Ocean Drive so it shouldn’t take you more than 2-3 minutes to walk there. There is no pool at this facility. During the busier times of the year a Rooftop Bar is open. If you are looking for a South Beach experience, and don’t mind a little noise at night, or having to walk across the street to get to the beach, the Beacon is a great choice.
Beacon Hotel Rooms
As one of Miami Beach’s top hotels, the Beacon offers many amenities including:
- Free Wi-Fi – This hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
- Business Center – This hotel offers a free Business Center.
- ATM Cash Machine – This hotel has an ATM on site.
- Fitness Center – This hotel has a free Fitness Center on site.
- Concierge Service – This hotel has a Concierge Service on site.
- Beach Access – This hotel is across the street from Miami Beach.
- Pet Friendly – This hotel is pet friendly, additional charges may apply.
Beacon Hotel Map
Beacon Hotel Taxifare from Airport
This hotel is less than 10 minutes walking distance from Central South Beach no Taxi is needed.
Beacon South Beach
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Phone: (305) 674-8200
Average Price Range: $$$
Review by Miami Beach Advisor