Avg. Room Prices: $$
This hotel is best suited to families or travellers who want easy access to the beach and don’t mind being far away active nightlife and restaurants in a Central South Beach Location.
The Alexander All Suite Hotel is located on the Northern part of Miami Beach far away from all of the hustle and bustle of South Beach. The Alexander likes to call themselves and all suite hotel, in reality its a lot closer to large hotel room with a kitchenette, not what most people think of when they hear the word “”suite””. If you’re thinking of going down to South Beach it’s a $30 taxi ride each way, so this can get costly if you do it more than one night. If you’re more interested in spending time at the pool or the beach, than at the nightclubs and restaurants this is a great hotel to consider, things are a lot less crowded and rowdy here. If you’re visiting Miami Beach as a Family Vacation, especially one with younger children, this hotel is our top recommended Family Friendly Hotel. Stock up on some cereal boxes and milk to keep little ones satisfied in the morning, no squeezing kid stuff in a tiny art deco room, and fully sized modern elevator for loading in a stroller. This hotel is perfect for someone who wants to visit Miami Beach but doesn’t need access to the trendy party scene that’s going on downtown.
Alexander Hotel Rooms
The Alexander Hotel has 125 rooms that are a mixture of one and two bedroom ‘suites’. The Alexander calls them ‘suites’, most people would describe them as vacation condo with a kitchenette. The one bedroom suites are 920 square feet and the two bedroom suites are 1280 square feet. All of the rooms have a balcony, and most have an ocean view, although some have an intercostal water view, a few of the rooms on the upper floors have views of both. There is no minibar, but all of the rooms have full sized refrigerators. Some of the Deluxe Suites have a dated decor, but the Junior Suites and Signature Suites all have a modern neutral decor. All of the rooms have a large flat screen TV in the main living area, and another in each of the bedrooms. The hotel has free Wi-Fi in the common areas and guest rooms. Room service is available from 7AM to 11pm.
- Deluxe Suite – Two bedrooms with a balcony and intercostal waterway view. Available with two twin beds and either a king or queen sized bed.
- Junior Suite – Two bedrooms with a balcony and Atlantic Ocean view. Available with two twin beds and either a King or Queen sized bed. Two bathrooms. https://miamibeachadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/alexander-hotel-suite-bedroom.jpg
- Junior Signature Suite – Two bedrooms with a balcony and Atlantic Ocean view. Available with two twin beds and two double beds, accommodating up to six guests. Two bathrooms.
- Deluxe Signature Suite – Two bedrooms with a balcony and Atlantic Ocean view and intercostal waterway view. Available with two double beds and a deluxe king bed, accommodating up to six guests. Two bathrooms.
As one of Miami Beach’s top hotels, the Alexander Hotel offers many amenities including:
- Resort Fee – This hotel has a daily resort fee of $19.
- Air Conditioning – This hotel has Air Conditioning in all rooms.
- Dry Cleaning – This hotel offers Dry Cleaning for an additional fee.
- Valet Parking – This hotel offers Valet Parking for $26 per day.
- Free Wi-Fi – This hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
- Business Center – This hotel offers a free Business Center.
- Guest Refrigerator – This hotel has a guest refrigerator in each room.
- Coffee Machine – This hotel has a coffee machine in each room.
- Kitchenette – This hotel has a kitchenette in each room.
- ATM Cash Machine – This hotel has an ATM on site.
- Fitness Center – This hotel has a free Fitness Center on site.
- Concierge Service – This hotel has a Concierge Service on site.
- Oceanfront Hotel – This hotel is considered an Oceanfront Hotel.
- Pool – This hotel has a pool onsite.
- Day Spa – A Day Spa is available for an extra charge.
- Family Friendly – This hotel is considered Family Friendly.
Alexander Beach and Pool Access
This hotel features two pools and a decent amount of outdoor seating, the pools aren’t as large as the the RIU Plaza, but they aren’t tiny either. This is an Oceanfront Hotel and connects directly to Miami Beach. Rentals are available for beach umbrellas, water activities like snorkeling or windsurfing.
Alexander Gym & Fitness Center
A free Fitness Center is on site, equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight machines. There is a Day Spa on site, which also offers massage services. All of the Day Spa offerings have an additional charge.
Alexander Taxi Information
- A taxi from Miami International Airport to the Alexander Hotel is approximately $42.
- A taxi from Alexander Hotel to Central South Beach is approximately $19.
- A taxi from Alexander Hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center is approximately $14.
Alexander Valet Parking & Parking Garages
Valet Parking is available for $26 per day. There are 2 municipal parking lots nearby, and there are 2 commercial garages nearby.
- City of Miami Parking P72 5301 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33140 – 0.3 miles. 5301 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- City of Miami Parking Lot 71 4601 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33140 – 0.7 miles. 4601 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Charles Garage 4332 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33140 – 1.1 miles.
- AAA Parking Garage 3925 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33140 – 1.3 miles.
The Alexander has the following on site restaurants:
- On site restaurant
- On site coffee shop
- On site snack bar
- Poolside Tikibar
- Lobby Bar
The Alexander is close to the following nearby restaurants:
- Lola Restaurant & Grill – (0.40 miles)
- Hoshi Sushi Asian Cuisine – (0.53 miles)
- Nobu Miami – (0.74 miles)
- Nobu(American, Japanese, Seafood) – (0.74 miles)
- Pizza & Burger by Michael Mina – (0.86 miles)
- Hoshi Sushi Asian Cuisine – (0.86 miles)
- Pizza & Burger by Michael Mina – (0.86 miles)
- Pizza & Burger(American) – (0.86 miles)
Alexander Nightlife, Clubs and Entertainment
The Alexander is close to the following nearby nightclubs:
The Alexander is close to the following nearby Bars:
The Alexander is close to the following attractions:
- Water Sports Miami Beach (Jet Skis) – 0.3 miles.
- Fontainebleau Shops (Upscale Shopping Mall in Fontainbeau Hotel) – 0.9 miles.
- Miami Beach Jet Ski Rentals (Jet Skis) – 1.0 miles.
- La Gorce Golf Course (Golf Course) – 2.0 miles.
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden – 2.8 miles.
- Miami Beach Golf Club (Golf Course) – 2.9 miles.
- Visit Miami Beach Tourist Information (Tourist Infromation) – 3.0 miles.
- Lincoln Road Mall (Luxury & Boutique Open Air Shopping Mall) – 3.2 miles.
- Miami Beach Flyboard (Boat, Yacht, Jet Ski Rentals and Tours) – 4.2 miles.
- Miami Sailing (Boat Charters) – 4.9 miles.
- Miami Zoo (Zoo) – 28.1 miles.
Nearby Museums & Art Galleries
- Museum of Ice Cream Miami – 1.5 miles.
- Bass Museum of Art – 2.4 miles.
- Anthony Liggins Gallery 88 – 2.6 miles.
- Art Basel – 2.8 miles.