If you are looking for a sophisticated ocean front hotel in Miami Beach, you’ll want to check out the Gansevoort Miami Beach Hotel, Spa and Residences. It is just 12 miles from MIA (Miami International Airport), 27 miles from FLL (Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport), and is located on Miami’s legendary South Beach. It spans the full area between 23rd and 24th streets on famous Collins Avenue, also known as the strip. The hotel offers fashionable luxury with your absolute comfort in mind. You can definitely have your fun in the sun here.
Gansevort South Hotel Review – Guest Rooms
They offer the most expansive rooms and suites available; all with magnificent views of Miami’s skyline, Biscayne Bay and of course the beautiful Atlantic Ocean! Looking for luxury? The guest rooms offer walk-in showers, signature tubs, custom designed furnishings that glitter with 50s era charm while mirroring todays comforts. Best of all, you’ll be sleeping on fine Egyptian cotton linens. You’ll feel spoiled and never want to leave. Whether you are alone or come with an entourage, there is a room available for every ones situation. Some of the choices include:
- Deluxe Double Guest Rooms: The deluxe doubles offer 435-500 square feet and include two queen sized beds with their trademark 400 count Egyptian cotton linens. Available in city view, partial ocean view, and partial ocean view with a balcony.
- Deluxe King Guest Rooms: These deluxe rooms offer 550 to 770 square feet of luxury with a king size feather bed and 400 count Egyptian cotton linens. Amenities include custom furnishings and absolute comfort. City view, partial ocean view, and partial ocean view with a balcony are available.
- One Bedroom Suites: These deluxe suites offer 1,230 square feet of luxury with a king size feather bed and 400 count Egyptian cotton linens. City view, partial ocean view, and partial ocean view with a balcony are available.
- The Ultimate Presidential Suite: This suite has a living room, a full kitchen, an entertainment room, and fully furnished balconies with breath taking ocean views and two master bedrooms.
The suite features white oak floors throughout. It is balanced by Swarovski chandeliers and Andy Warhol prints. Hi tech amenities and the latest Wi-Fi have been installed in all guest rooms. Techies will want to check out the ultimate wired Sony Cierge Suite.
Gansevort South Hotel Review – Hotel Amenities
Gansevoort has a spectacular rooftop lounge that offers fantastic city views and extensive views of the Atlantic Ocean. If you’re looking for the ultimate pool, checkout “Plunge Bar”. Perched 18 stories above South Beach, this 110 foot rooftop pool is complete with palms and covered cabanas. It’s also one of the few pools in Miami that allows topless sunbathing. Inside is gourmet dining at three restaurants, including Philippe and STK. Trendy beach bars, designer shopping, a 6,000 square foot ballroom, six meeting rooms and t allows he “piéce de résistance”; their extraordinary 45,000 square foot gym and spa. David Barton’s gym and spa greets visitors with reflecting pools and a 30 foot high glass and metal dome. It offers two stories of cardio machines, free weights, personal trainers and state of the art equipment. Yoga, boxing, couple’s massage, aromatherapy and ocean views make this an exceptional place to be on South Beach. Private Pilates, facials, waxing and even make-up is available. After a day at the gym and spa, visitors enjoy unwinding on the spa deck with a cool drink and beautiful ocean views. Ready to party and dance the night away be sire to checkout LOUIS
Gansevort South Hotel Review – Nearby Attractions
The hotel is located in the heart of South Beach. It is overflowing with art galleries, renowned restaurants, high end shopping, night clubs, and museums. The hotel is surrounded by magnificent art deco architecture throughout the historic Art Deco district. You’ll find food from around the globe and leisure possibilities, from casual to avant-garde. Some of the area’s top attractions are:
- The Bass Museum of Art
- The Miami Convention Center
- The Bal Harbor Mall
- The Miami Beach Golf Club
- The Jackie Gleason and Adriane Arsht Center of Performing Arts
- The Design District
It also offers all the night life you can handle! South Beach literally comes alive after dark. You are able to walk from club to club and might even catch sight of a celebrity or two. If you love dancing to live heart-throbbing music or to world class DJs, you’re in the right place. South Beach is where it happens, and the Gansevoort Miami Beach Hotel is where to stay!
Gansevoort South Hotel 2377 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139